terça-feira, 14 de maio de 2013

Being abroad.

São sempre experiências interessantes quando as pessoas se enchem de coragem e vão estudar/trabalhar/passar o tempo fora do país. A cultura, os costumes, as barreiras (no nosso caso, brasileiros, são várias) são desafios dos mais construtivos e educativos.

Para o projeto Places in the World, conte-nos:

Have you been a foreign student or have you had a foreign student in your class/ school/ community.

Looking foward for sharing experiences.

See you all!

3 comentários:

Giovana disse...

I never leave the country to study so far, however, when I was in high school I had an interesting experience in the community where I studied. An American came to Brazil to spend a season, this season remained in my neighboring town, where I studied for two months. It was an interesting experience because he told us all about his country, school, city, customs and various things, trying to risk the Portuguese. But from time to time gave us some English classes. It was very good!

Denise disse...

Great! And where was he from originally?

Giovana disse...

He was traveling in Brazil, the experience I had in it was known for two months that he stayed in southern Minas.